Your Miracle Is In The Fire (2023)

Have you ever wondered. . .God, why do I have to go through this?

Or perhaps, you thought. . .why am I going through the fire?

While I realize that no one wants to go through hard times…

I can tell you with absolute certainty what you will find in the fire.

It’s your miracle. That’s right.

Your miracle is in the fire.

My favorite Bible story as a child was about the three Hebrews thrown into the fiery furnace. I loved this story even more than Daniel in the lion’s den.

Before we go any further. . .once again. . .I’m going to make a powerful, life-changing statement that I want you to write down.

“My miracle is in the fire.”

You can even personalize it.

<<YourName>>’s miracle is in the fire.

Now let’s look at the story of Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego. . .who were cast into a fiery furnace heated seven times hotter by decree of King Nebuchadnezzar. . .simply because they refused to worship his golden image.

Daniel 3:5-6 in the New Living Translation says:

“When you hear the sound of the horn, flute, zither, lyre, harp, pipes, and other musical instruments, bow to the ground to worship King Nebuchadnezzar’s gold statue. Anyone who refuses to obey will immediately be thrown into a blazing furnace.”

A group of astrologers went to King Nebuchadnezzar and told him how the three Hebrew children refused to fall down and worship his statue.

Some would blame the astrologers but they were only the instruments. . .used by the instigators of the trouble.

Always remember, the attacks on us and our faith are not from flesh and blood so don’t even begin to direct your anger there.

Ephesians 6:12 in the Amplified Bible says:

“For we are not wrestling with flesh and blood [contending only with physical opponents], but against the despotisms, against the powers, against [the master spirits who are] the world rulers of this present darkness, against the spirit forces of wickedness in the heavenly (supernatural) sphere.”

It’s important to always understand who the enemy is. . .regardless of who they are or how they’re known.

Back to our story.

The King called Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego and offered them one last chance to worship him and his gods or face the consequences.

Daniel 3:15 in the New Living Translation says:

“. . .if you refuse, you will be thrown immediately into the blazing furnace. And then what god will be able to rescue you from my power?”

Let’s look at what happened to Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego and how it relates to each of us. . .as we seek to find our miracle in the fire.

1. Stand up for what’s right. . .regardless of the consequences.

You can compromise procedure but never principle.

Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego were not willing to compromise their principles or bow down to anyone other than the only true and living God.

Daniel 3:17-18 in the New Living Translation says:

“If we are thrown into the blazing furnace, the God whom we serve is able to save us. He will rescue us from your power, Your Majesty.”

(Video) Miracle of Sound: Fire in Your Hole (Bulletstorm)

Notice in their response. . .the three Hebrews referred to the King as “Your Majesty.” Even in refusing the worship the King and his gods. . .they honored him because of who he was and the position he held in authority over them.

Never disrespect those in authority over you. . .even when they’re wrong or encouraging you to do wrong things.

Daniel 3:18 in the New Living Translation says:

But even if he doesn’t, we want to make it clear to you, Your Majesty, that we will never serve your gods or worship the gold statue you have set up.”

King Nebuchadnezzar took their response personally. . .overlooking the respect they were showing him.

Daniel 3:19 in the New Living Translation says:

“Nebuchadnezzar was so furious with Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego that his face became distorted with rage. He commanded that the furnace be heated seven times hotter than usual.”

According to Bible scholars the flames were so fierce they rose to over 100 feet in the air. That’s a serious fire.

Daniel 3:20-21 in the New Living Translation says:

“Then he ordered some of the strongest men of his army to bind Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego and throw them into the blazing furnace. 21 So they tied them up and threw them into the furnace, fully dressed in their pants, turbans, robes, and other garments.”

In those days. . .prisoners had their hands and feet bound. . .so they weren’t moving or going anywhere. That’s why the three Jews men had to be thrown into the furnace as they weren’t able to walk in.

If in a study of the garments worn by the Babylonians we see they wore floor length robes and very flammable clothing which means that alone was a miracle in the fire.

More about that later.

Every day. . .we’re placed in a position to bow down to the kings of this world. We may make small compromises with our scriptural principles to be promoted. . .or accepted by those we interact with in a daily basis.

We may not experience the fiery furnace but we may feel the heat of not doing the popular thing or the thing that doesn’t rock the boat.

However, if we stand up for what’s right. . .we can know God is watching. He will be the one that manifests a miracle in whatever fire we are facing.

Doing the right thing. . .the God thing. . .or not doing it. . .always has consequences.

We must choose to do what’s right.

2. You’re not alone. . .when you do what’s right.

There are times where you may feel that you’re going through the fire financially speaking. . .but you must remember that you’re not alone. . .and neither were Shadrack, Meshach and Abednego.

Daniel 3:24-25 in the Amplified Bible says:

“Then Nebuchadnezzar the king [saw and] was astounded, and he jumped up and said to his counselors, Did we not cast three men bound into the midst of the fire? They answered, True, O king. He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God.”

Child of God, you’re not alone.

When the past due bills flood your mailbox. . .you’re not alone.

When you’ve been laid off with no apparent job opportunities in sight. . .you’re not alone.

When the doctor has given you the worst report possible. . .you’re not alone.

When it seems you have nowhere to turn or no one to talk to. . .you always do.

Hebrews 13:5 in the Message Bible says:

“. . .I'll never let you down, never walk off and leave you."

These next two verses will make you shout.

First, 2 Corinthians 1:9 in the Message Bible says:

(Video) Your Miracle Is In The Fire - Prophetic Time Live with Evans Francis

“We don't want you in the dark, friends, about how hard it was when all this came down on us in Asia province. It was so bad we didn't think we were going to make it. We felt like we'd been sent to death row that it was all over for us. As it turned out, it was the best thing that could have happened.”

I never felt like I was going to death row, because I realized that “they” couldn’t repossess my wife and children or eat me (because cannibalism is illegal in the United States). But most importantly, God had my back.

It’s important to keep loss of “things” in a proper perspective.

In the midst of the storms you’re facing. . .the troubles you’re traveling through. . .you’ve got to know. . . you’re not alone. . .He’s there so He can comfort you and through the lesson you receive you can comfort others.

Here’s 2 Corinthians 1:10 in the Message Bible which says:

“Instead of trusting in our own strength or wits to get out of it, we were forced to trust God totally—not a bad idea since he's the God who raises the dead! And he did it, rescued us from certain doom. And he'll do it again, rescuing us as many times as we need rescuing. You and your prayers are part of the rescue operation.”

Through whatever fires the enemy may send your way. . .ALWAYS REMEMBER that you’re not alone. . .He has you in His protective care.

3. Sometimes things get worse before they get better.

As the story unfolds, the fire was so hot that it killed the soldiers chosen to throw these three young men into the raging inferno.

Daniel 3:20 in the New Living Translation says:

“Then he ordered some of the strongest men of his army to bind Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego and throw them into the blazing furnace.”

Just when you things can’t get any worse in whatever fiery situation you’re facing . . . well, it does.

Have you ever said or thought. . it can’t get any worse … but, somehow they do.

Daniel 3:22 in the New Living Translation says:

“And because the king, in his anger, had demanded such a hot fire in the furnace, the flames killed the soldiers as they threw the three men in.”

While your circumstances deteriorate. . .when it appears things are about to get worse. . .remember, one thing will never change. . .regardless of your situation. . .and that’s God’s protection, provision and promises for each of us.

There is a defining moment in each fire when we realize … I must release this situation into God’s hands because there is nothing I can do about it. I must let go and let God.

I Peter 5:7 in the Amplified Bible says:

Casting thewhole of your care [all your anxieties, all your worries, all your concerns,once and for all] on Him, for He cares for you affectionatelyand cares about you watchfully.”

4. What had you bound. . .is gone.

Daniel 3:27 in the Amplified Bible says:

“And the satraps, the deputies, the governors, and the king’s counselors gathered around together and saw these men—that the fire had no power upon their bodies, nor was the hair of their head singed; neither were their garments scorched or changed in color or condition, nor had even the smell of smoke clung to them.”

Even though the three Jews landed in a sitting position in the furnace. . .there were four immediate and obvious miracles when they came out of the fire.

First, their bodies became immune to the natural forces of fire.

Second, not a single hair on their heads was singed.

Third, their garments were not burned or even discolored.

Fourth, Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego didn’t even smell of smoke.

But wait, it gets even better.

Daniel 3:25 in the Amplified Bible says:

The only thing that burned in the fiery furnace was what had Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego bound. There wasn’t a trace of the ropes that had been used to bind these three Hebrew men.

(Video) Your Miracle Is in Your Fire!~ Prophet Daniel Amoateng

When you’re fighting the fires of hell. . .as you keep your focus on Jesus, His Word and His ability to set you free. . .what previously had you bound will be gone as well.

Your miracle in the fire is because of who’s in there with you.

5. What the enemy means for harm. . .God will turn to good.

God used what the devil meant for harm to good. Daniel 3:28 in the Amplified Bible says:

Then Nebuchadnezzar said, Blessed be the God of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, Who has sent His angel and delivered His servants who believed in, trusted in, and relied on Him! And they set aside the king's command and yielded their bodies rather than serve or worship any god except their own God.”

In verse 28. . .Nebuchadnezzar confessed four things.

First, God has sent His angel.

Second, God delivers those who trust in him.

Third, God made him change his decree.

Fourth, the Jews offered to give up their lives in order to be true to their God.

Daniel 3:29 in the Amplified Bible says:

Therefore I make a decree that any people, nation, and language that speaks anything amiss against the God of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego shall be cut in pieces and their houses be made a dunghill, for there is no other God who can deliver in this way!”

King Nebuchadnezzar confessed a fifth and powerful statement when he confessed what would happen to anyone who came against the God of Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego because no other God can deliver like our Jehovah God.

When the enemy attacks us. . .our first response should not be “why did this happen to me?” “What will people think?” “How do I overcome this dreadful thing that is happening to me?”

Our deliverance from the fiery trials of life. . .will be a lasting testimony for our Heavenly Father’s faithfulness to those whom He loves and love Him.

6. Glorify God for your deliverance.

If you go through any fire. . .financial or otherwise. . .never stop praising God for His ability to deliver you unharmed and unscathed from the attack of the enemy.

Praise is a powerful deliverer.

Psalm 18:3 in the New International Reader’s Version says:

“I called on theLord, who is worthy ofpraise, and he saved me from my enemies.

Psalm 32:7 in the New International Reader’s Version says:

You are my hiding place. You will keep me safe from trouble. You will surround me with songs sung by those whopraiseyou because you save your people…”

Psalm 50:15 in the New Living Translation says:

“Then call on me when you are in trouble, and I will rescue you, and you will give me glory.”

There are 14 other similar scriptures. . .but I think we all understand that God wants to deliver us and yes, HE WANTS TO BEING THE GLORY FOR IT.

One of the greatest sins of Christians is that of ingratitude. Being unthankful for what God has done or is doing in our daily lives.

When we experience miracle manifestation. . .do we give God all the glory and honor. . .or do we allow people to think that the miracle was the result of our spirituality.

God wants to be glorified for what He is and will continue to do through the lives of His uncompromising righteous.

Psalm 34:15 in the Amplified Bible says:

“The eyes of the Lord are toward the [uncompromisingly] righteous and His ears are open to their cry.”

7. Promotion and rewards follow your time in the fire.

(Video) Third Day - I Need A Miracle

Daniel 3:30 in the New Living Translation says:

“Then the king promoted Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego to even higher positions in the province of Babylon.”

The Living Bible version of Daniel 3:30 says Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego “…prospered greatly there…”

It’s important to know that even in the midst of adversity. . .on the job or wherever . . . God desires to promote you. . .for greater use in His Kingdom.

And, yes, always remember who brings promotion in your life.

Psalm 75:6-8 in the Message Bible:

“For promotion and power come from nowhere on earth, but only from God. He promotes one and deposes another.”

Your promotion comes from the Lord. He gives you the power and favor for advancement in every single area of human endeavor.

And let me tell you. . .knowing that God brings promotion in our lives is a most comforting thought considering the age of economic uncertainty in which we live.

We have absolutely no guarantees that our lives will remain the same. . .in fact, just the opposite as change is a part of life.

However armed with the knowledge of His Word, we begin to find a new confidence in recognizing the sources of our strength and promotion.

Jeremiah 29:11 says:

“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

You are armed with the knowledge that He has a plan and a future for you and that his ministering angels are going before you, it is easier to lay your head on the pillow at night and fall into a restful sleep.

Our rest must be found in His ability to lead, direct and guide our lives in fulfilling his plan and purpose for us.

Colossians 1:4 in the Amplified Bible says:

For we have heard of your faith in Christ Jesus [the leaning of your entire human personality on Him in absolute trust and confidence in His power,wisdom, and goodness] and of the love which you [have and show] for all the saints (God’s consecrated ones),

What does it mean to lean our entire human personality on Him in absolute trust and confidence in His power, wisdom and goodness.

First, He has the power to do all He says He will do.

Second, He has the wisdom to do exactly what needs to be done, and;

Third, we can count on the fact that He will do it wanting only goodness to come to us.

If you get nothing else from this teaching. . .always remember.

Your miracle is in the fire.

Jesus is with you in the fire.

He will not let you burn.

He will not let your clothes be singed.

He will not let you even smell of smoke.

Hold on to Him. Hold on to the promise.

Isaiah 43:1-2 says:

“But now the Lord who created you, O Israel, says: Don’t be afraid, for I have ransomed you; I have called you by name; you are mine. 2 When you go through deep waters and great trouble, I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown! When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up—the flames will not consume you.”

You will walk through the fire. You will come out the other side. The fire has killed others but it will not kill you. See Jesus in your situation. See Him in your fire.

(Video) THIRD DAY (ft. Harvest) - Your Words “as featured in Miracles From Heaven”

Be fully persuaded.

Your miracle is in the fire.

BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS

FAQs

What is the most powerful prayer for a miracle? ›

God, we thank you that when you are for us, nothing can be against us. We ask you for a miracle, and we know that you will freely give us all things. We thank you, Lord Jesus, that you are at the right hand of the Father, continually interceding for us. We thank you that nothing can separate us from your love.

What are the three powerful prayers? ›

The prayer of protection. The prayer of transformation. The prayer of restoration.

What is the most powerful Catholic prayer for healing? ›

Loving Father, touch me now with Your healing hands, for I believe that Your will is for me to be well in mind, body, soul and spirit. Cover me with the Most Precious Blood of Your Son, our Lord Jesus Christ, from the top of my head to the soles of my feet. Cast anything that should not be in me.

What does it mean when God answers by fire? ›

The God who answers with fire is destined to receive glory (1 Kings 18:30-39). Elijah began by repairing the dilapidated altar to the Lord. In this place where humans had once glorified God, an altar to a false god had supplanted the altar of the living Lord.

How do I beg God for a miracle? ›

Pray the Word.

Scripture gives us the authority to claim our miracle whether it is physical healing, reconciliation with a friend or loved one, financial provision, wisdom at work, or even something as seemingly impossible as world peace. Every situation imaginable has an applicable promise in the Bible.

What are the three types of miracle? ›

The three types of healings are cures where an ailment is cured, exorcisms where demons are cast away and the resurrection of the dead.

What are God's 3 answers to prayer? ›

I've heard it said that God answers prayers in one of three ways. God says “Yes,” and you receive what you ask for. God says “No,” and you have to accept it and move on. Or God says “Not Yet,” and you learn to be patient and wait.

What is the best prayer to God? ›

I come before you, oh Lord, and drink in this moment of peace, that I may carry something of your hope, love, and joy today in my heart. Lord, grant me tenacious winsome courage as I go through this day. When I am tempted to give up, help me to keep going. Grant me a cheerful spirit when things don't go my way.

What is a good prayer to say everyday? ›

Father in heaven, I stand before You today in Your omnipotent presence to ask that You grant me strength. I want You to give me the strength to power through all of the tasks today — whether little or big. It is by Your will that I live oh Lord. And I know it is also by Your will I will not go weak today.

How do I ask God for miracle healing? ›

Heal me, change me, strengthen me in body, soul, and spirit. Come Lord Jesus, cover me with Thy Precious Blood, and fill me with Thy Holy Spirit , I love Thee Lord Jesus, I praise Thee Lord Jesus, I thank Thee Jesus, I shall follow Thee every day of my life. Amen.

How do I ask God to heal me? ›

I come to You now asking that You would work a full recovery in my body - whatever is causing this persistent problem. I pray that You would, in Your mercy, give me back the health and strength I need. Guide me along the path that You have planned for me.

What is the perfect Catholic prayer? ›

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Hail Mary, full of grace.

Why is fire a good symbol for God? ›

Fire is viewed by Christians, the Chinese, and the Hebrews as being a symbol of divinity (Cooper, 1978). In Christianity, fire can also be symbolic of religious zeal and martyrdom. In Egypt it represents a sense of superiority and control. Many cultures view fire as a symbol of wisdom and knowledge.

Is fire a symbol of God? ›

In Acts 2, fire is used to symbolize the very presence of God. Through this passage we see that the fiery tongues were a manifestation of the very presence of the Holy Spirit. Thus, when we talk about being filled with the Holy Spirit, we must realize that it means that we carry the very presence of God with us.

Why is fire a symbol of the Holy Spirit? ›

Fire: Fire as symbol of the Holy Spirit is indicated in the statements about Holy Spirit's baptism (Matt. 3:11) and the tongues of fire on the coming of the Holy Spirit (Acts 2:3-4). Fire illuminates, warms, refines, purifies and can change material from one form to another.

How do you pray for immediate miracles? ›

Prayer For Instant Miracle | Powerful Prayer for a Miracle Today - YouTube

What are the 7 most powerful prayers? ›

The 15 Most Powerful Prayers
  • The Lord's Prayer. Our Father who art in heaven, ...
  • Breathe in me, O Holy Spirit, that my thoughts may all be holy. ...
  • The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. ...
  • O gracious and holy Father, ...
  • Morning Prayer. ...
  • Christ with me, Christ before me, ...
  • The Serenity Prayer. ...
  • Bless all who worship thee,
30 Sept 2020

What is the best powerful prayer? ›

Father God, we bow before you, and recognize our great need of a Savior. Today we want to lift our hearts and give thanks for Your Son, our Lord, Jesus Christ. We lift our hearts in praise to our Savior, and as your loved children and your redeemed servants, we lay our lives before you in worship.

What is the greatest miracle according to the Bible? ›

Matthew 28:5 & 6, “And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified. He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay.”

Videos

1. Lisa Harper: "Your Miracle is on the Other Side of Perseverance" | Propel 2018 | FULL TEACHING | TBN
(TBN)
2. The Miracle Is In The Fire 🔥: Get Ready For Your Greatest Promotion
(The Spoken Word with Lynn)
3. Powerful Anointed Prayers Receive your Miracle by Fire and by Force
(Evangelist Gabriel Fernandes)
4. Tasha Cobbs Leonard - You Know My Name ft. Jimi Cravity
(Tasha Cobbs Leonard)
5. Miracle put your gear back on
(jarit welles)
6. Aviators - Let There Be Fire (feat. Miracle of Sound) (Dark Souls Song | Symphonic Rock)
(Aviators)